Skip to main content

psalm 124-127

We have gone further in my bible study- with each Psalm I see more of God's grace, mercy and love for us. It is such a wonderful part of my life right now. I look forward to seeing those women but most of all I look forward to hearing Beth Moore's next lesson. The Lord definitely has perfect timing. If it was not for this bible study, I do believe I would be a mess right now because my days are long and lonely. We serve such a wonderful God!!

The children are all adjusting to Texas. Paul and Sammy have finally gotten an opportunity to referee, which Paul the happiest. Sammy is a different person, he just does not care about alot!
We have a tournament this weekend, so I am excited about that. We get to sit on the soccer field on early morning- and enjoy the beauty of the day watching my favorite sport-Soccer! That to me is a great day!

Noah is saying so much now, and doing so much now it amazes me that at 14 months. He is growing so fast, before my eyes. In some sense it saddens me because it just happens so fast, even when you savour every second or if you are too busy to notice. It happens reguardless(haha) He brings me so much joy. I can not imagine my life without him- he is my gift from the Heavenly Father... thankyou Lord!

So tell me- how are all of you out there? What has The Lord done for you lately?
May you find peace, HIS LOVE that only comes from Christ, and Joy that only comes from Christ!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for people(brothers and sisters) who are willing to reach out and help when they may not even know you... Last week I ordered a Saxon Algebra 1 book from a woman from a homeschooling classified site. The reason why I ordered it is because some where in the sea of boxes I have, there is the test forms for our Algebra and of course I could not find it without opening every box. So I went online and ordered it. The person I was ordering from did not accept Paypal, and I was really needing that test booklet as soon as possible, since that happened to be the math that Maria and Joey were in. I called the woman asking if there was some other way she could help me get these books faster. The first thing she asked me was "Are you  a  Christian?  I said" yes ma'am" She says "I will send the books priority today, before you send me the check. I trust you!" I was amazed, astounded that a sister across the miles, who never saw me or met me would reach her...