Skip to main content

what it really looks like...


Here is a better picture of what my hair really looks like. The first shot was after I got home from the beautician. You know they do your hair and you can never duplicate what they did. This is how I wear it.

I know for some of you this change came as a shock. I believe right now the Lord has me on a path of change. Change in spirit, a move the states, we are seeking a church home, and change my physical appearance. All these changes, are not to be vain but to bring simplicity to my life.

A life for some reason that has gotten really complicated. I can not even seem to stay on track when it comes to schooling. For you homeschooling Mothers out there, have you ever had those years that you never felt like you could get it together? Like you just could never get on top the of the lessons,grading or even scheduling of schooling. That is me this year. I just can not seem to get it all together, to stay on top of it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated...
Love -Me

Comments

  1. be patient it's just the season.
    I have a hard time schooling Joshua because I dread the tedious phonics.

    Just take breaks when you need them and go full force when your modivated. Perhaps you need a good dose of modivation from the homeschool conference ....coming up this June. It always did wonders for me.

    I like the way you fixed your hair rather than the salon. It looks fuller. Love you! can't wait too see you.

    Celina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like it this way.
    No quite so librarianish.
    Much more you, so excited to show it to the girls in the morning :O)
    Have a great night
    Love you guys miss ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for people(brothers and sisters) who are willing to reach out and help when they may not even know you... Last week I ordered a Saxon Algebra 1 book from a woman from a homeschooling classified site. The reason why I ordered it is because some where in the sea of boxes I have, there is the test forms for our Algebra and of course I could not find it without opening every box. So I went online and ordered it. The person I was ordering from did not accept Paypal, and I was really needing that test booklet as soon as possible, since that happened to be the math that Maria and Joey were in. I called the woman asking if there was some other way she could help me get these books faster. The first thing she asked me was "Are you  a  Christian?  I said" yes ma'am" She says "I will send the books priority today, before you send me the check. I trust you!" I was amazed, astounded that a sister across the miles, who never saw me or met me would reach her...