Skip to main content

what happens when a teenager drives


Ok I have heard from a few of you wondering where I have been. The title of the post should tell you everything. P (my eldest) has gotten into his first accident. It has been a learning experience for all of us. This happened right before I left to go to see my mom for the weekend(last weekend in March), so I had to spend the thursday before I left trying to find a piece for that driver side lights. Because he cracked the assembly that actually holds the lights on to the car, as well as bent the bumper, and the grill.


This consumed me before I left, and then the week I got I changed my computer from Vista to XP- little did I know what I was doing, and the computer problems I was walking into when I did that. (so that is why I did not post the first week of April) Now my computer is back, all is fixed, and life is trying to go back to normal- whatever that is.


I have spent time fighting depression, missing my sisters, and my mother dearly. Feeling like we did not get enough time together. The trip was wonderful, and N had such a blast on his very first plane ride, and seeing his grandparents. They adored him, and he certainly adored my mother!! He also was the life of my little sister's party. Everyone wanted their picture with him and he was in every photo. It was so cute! I am so glad I took him. My only regrett was not taking Sissy- it was such a girly weekend. She would have had so much fun. (you live and learn)

Thank you to those who sent messages- I love you all!

ME

Comments

  1. Good to see your entry! Sorry to hear about the car. sounds like you had a nice trip. God is in control!

    Send me your email address! I lost yours somehow. Hopefully you have mine, if so. Email me.

    Take care!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...