Skip to main content

Good Monday Morning


Hello all- it is Monday- .. I do pray everyone had a blessed weekend. As for myself- it was uneventful. The uneventful weekends are always nice!

I interrupt this blog for a important News Break: My friend-Celina Henderson- missionary from the Philippines is in town. I ask you lift her in Prayer PLEASE- her family is under severe spiritual attack. She is under physical attack- she has been very ill,because of nerves she is having a nervous breakdown! She has returned to take care of issues that they have been having with their bank. Moneys have been removed regularly from there account which has been hindering their finances. 

Now back to our regularly scheduled blogging......
I woke early this morning to have some time with the Lord- it was a sweet time of reading in prayer- my bible study has challenged me in prayer. Reminding me of the power I have lying in dormant waiting to be awoken again! (the Holy Spirit) I felt HIS sweet presence- like an old friend wrapping HIS arms around me. I missed HIM so!  " Keep me as the apple of the eye, Hide me in the shadow of your wings"(Psalm 17:8) That is my heart today- and the desire of my heart- to be in His constant presence! 

May the peace of the our Lord, and the presence of His Spirit be with all you dear ones today!






Comments

  1. What a GREAT way to start a Monday morning! Hope you are doing well, my friend. Love, Annette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...