Skip to main content

The amount of God’s Love-

Have you ever taken the time to contemplate the level of God’s love for you?

Read: Isaiah 49:15-16

God’s love is compared to a nursing mother- she does not forget her babe from her womb. Neither does God forget those he loves. He has “graven” thee upon the palms of his hands, his walls are continually before him.(meaning your are forever in his mind and memory)

 

Wow- he has graven ME- on the palm of his hand and I am forever in his mind. Me- home mother of six children, wife to Sam. I am not important, my contributions in life have not been of some great measure, but my God has graven me upon the palms of his hands and I am forever in the walls of his memory!

Read: Romans 5:8

 

God shows his love towards us by sending his only son to die for us while we were yet sinners.

How many times have done something for someone before they have even asked?

Or How many times have your done a right thing for someone who has wronged you?

 

Read: 1John 3:1

 

God loves us so much that he calls us his sons and daughters.

The King of Kings, Lord of Lords, creator of all things calls me one of His own. He cares for me, guides me, comforts me and loves me!

 

May I be worthy of His Love! May I walk the narrow path and seek His will, ways, and guidance in all I do!

 

Dear Saints- this word is so profound- wrapping our minds around the measure of love that God has for each of us! May He receive the Glory and may you be encouraged that you are truly loved by the one and only True God!

 

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "