Skip to main content

Wake up!!! Do you not see what is happening???

Satan is on the prowl and he is devouring many around me. Those I love are slowly giving into his wicked scheme. Destroying all they held dear.

What is it you ask?

The destruction of the family. He is slowly destroying the marriage covenant and once he has that accomplished he works on each of the children. Which in turn destroys the very foundation of the church.

Satan picks slowly at the husband and wife team. The two that are suppose to be one. The team that is suppose to love each other, and take care of each other as they would their own bodies.

Ephesians 5

28So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

 

Satan is feeding their heads with all these lies:

“Life would be easier if you left him.”

“ You can make all the decisions and things would be better.”

“ He doesn’t love you because he lies to you all the time”

“He is selfish”

“She just wants her own way”

“She could careless how hard you work or what you have done for her over the years”

“She is never happy no matter what I do”

Isn’t this where we are suppose to take all our thoughts captive and make them obedient to Christ?

2 Corinthians 10

5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

 

Many are listening to those lies thinking that the grass is greener on the other side. Condoning their thoughts and actions with: “maybe God wants me to leave him/her.” God wants me to be happy.

Where does it say that in scripture that “God wants us to be happy”?

Happiness is a temporary emotion that comes and goes like waves in the ocean.Every marriage goes through seasons. Some seasons of life are like: Spring which brings new life, new beginnings, flowers in bloom. Summer, hot, sometimes dry, or sticky, but things can be bright and sunny. Fall, with colors of all arrays, a coolness in the air, and then we all hit the winter season, cold, frigided, and piled high with things that can divided us. But if you

Colossians 3:2Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth...

the snow will melt, and you will see the spring again.

 

Happiness is not associated in scripture without the works and direction of the Lord. He does not promise happiness, but joy exceeding. Joy that is only given to us as we follow Christ by the Holy Spirit. Joy is not given through Him giving to us what we want ,but us giving to Him, and following hard after Him.

 

My heart is so heavy and grievous as I look around and see Satan devouring those I love…

 

I WANT TO JUST SCREAM- STOP- DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT SATAN IS DOING? DO YOU NOT SEE YOU ARE ALLOWING HIM TO WIN BASED ON YOUR FEELINGS,EMOTIONS, OR HIS LIES!!!

 

Take heed dear Saints he is on the prowl seeking to destroy each foundation that Christ has established starting in our homes…

 

Following Hard After Christ,

 

Angie

Comments

  1. This is so true my sister. The first institution God created was marriage between Adam and Eve. Satan knows this. He knows if he can destroy the family unit, it won't be hard to get the children. That's why so many marriages are ending in divorce and I heard that 50% of these are in the church!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for people(brothers and sisters) who are willing to reach out and help when they may not even know you... Last week I ordered a Saxon Algebra 1 book from a woman from a homeschooling classified site. The reason why I ordered it is because some where in the sea of boxes I have, there is the test forms for our Algebra and of course I could not find it without opening every box. So I went online and ordered it. The person I was ordering from did not accept Paypal, and I was really needing that test booklet as soon as possible, since that happened to be the math that Maria and Joey were in. I called the woman asking if there was some other way she could help me get these books faster. The first thing she asked me was "Are you  a  Christian?  I said" yes ma'am" She says "I will send the books priority today, before you send me the check. I trust you!" I was amazed, astounded that a sister across the miles, who never saw me or met me would reach her...