Skip to main content

Graduation and pregnancy....

It's unbelievable that time has gone by that fast that I have two that have graduated from High School. Home schooling them was the hardest thing I have ever done, but I am grateful and thankful that I did it, and the Lord gave me the strength to get through it.

20110519-074518.jpg

Alex will be starting college the fall and heading to chiropractic school.



20110519-074655.jpg

Samuel also will start college in the fall in hopes to get into sports medicine.

On another note my pregnancy is going well. I am now 20 weeks and can feel the baby move and kick.


20110519-075853.jpg

We found out Tuesday we are having another girl. Our second girl in a house of boys! Maria and I are so excited. We have someone we can dress in pink and make pretty! My pretty princess will now see how wonderful it is to have a sister even if there is 16 years between them. She will be the most amazing big sister!

I am trying to figure out what to do to get myself back to blogging.... Have any of you been through a dry spell like this?


Thanks to those of you who stay faithful and come and read.
Angie

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness Angie! I just read through your last 6 or 7 posts. I am so excited for you. So glad you let me know. I am thrilled! And a girl! Wonderful. God is blessing you. Make sure you focus on Him, and on His wonderful face. Make sure  you don't look down at the waters of 'what if...'.
    I will add your blog back to my reader. When things get changed up, and it seems like someone has stopped blogging sometimes I stop following. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all the wonderful changes in your home!!! How exciting.
    Just wanted to stop by and say howdy :)
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are having a girl?! woooohoooooo! congratulations!!!

    did you see that we just found out that we are pregnant?! :-)  i still can't believe it. noah was so happy at the news that he cried. and austin hasn't stopped grinning. he has been praying for a baby sister for YEARS.

    love you, friend!
    marsha

    ps send me your new address please! drewsfamilytx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...