Skip to main content

Grieving heart....

Hello again... I know the times I have blog have been few, but I am here and blessed to know that when I need to share you all there to listen.

The past day or so I have had a grieving heart.. NO it is not life, NO it is not my wonderful beloved husband or my Wonderful children. It is for women, Godly women, women of Christ that is who my heart is grieving for. For those women who love the Lord, desire to live for Him, and just can not seem to do it, or just unsure if they are. For those young women who have just come to Christ, and feel so alone. For those women who are home moms, doing what they believe the Lord has called them to do, be keepers of the home, but deal with loneliness, and desire Godly companionship, and accountability with other women. For women-- who sometimes just want to hear another women's voice for encouragement in the Word of what their roles is and how important their roles in the home.

I have been listening to sermons the last few days by wonderful, strong Godly men. In these sermons they preach, and teach on what a Godly man should do, what he looks like, encouraging them through our Lord Jesus's Word. Anyone could gleen wisdom from these Godly preachers. But when I was done I desired so greatly to hear words from a woman and sometimes I realized there are not alot of women for WOMEN ONLY!!! Speakers... I am not talk about Joyce Meyers type... I am talking about Women for Women only, who talk about being keepers of the home, being Godly and chaise, about being mothers, about loving our children and our husbands. (am I making any sense?)

I grieve for myself for not having the Godly woman in my life to turn to for direction or just encouragement sometimes. Yes I have wonderful Godly friendships. Women who love the Lord, but often times we are walking the same path at the same time. I am talking a woman who has been there and done that, her age and time on this earth exceeds my own.

Women as busy as we are, as much as life demands from us we need each other! Not to gripe and complain to, but pray for each other, to hold each others hands when the other is weak, to give each other an encouraging Word and to lead each other back to the Word of God when we have wondered to far away... too busy taking care of everything and everyone else!

Be strong dear sisters... most of all when the Lord places someone on your heart or in your thoughts... be there!!

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...