Skip to main content

25 Random things about me....

Well one of my favorite craft blogs (Gleeful things)posted a post on 25 random things about herself so I thought I would give it a whirl myself.

1. I have been married for 19.5 years. Just seeing that number amazes me.

2. I have 7 wonderful children. I feel so much joy when they are all in the same room laughing and talking

3. I love photography and pictures.

4. I love caramel

5. I love coffee, but my beloved calls it dulce de coffee-- because I love lots of cream and sugar. It has to look like caramel or it's not right :)

6. I hate the feel of fleece. I hate touching it.. I can't even explain how weird it feels to me

7. I hate practical jokes... I don't find people purposely doing things to me as funny

8. I have a very low self esteem. I see a very ugly person with terrible hair in the mirror. My beloved makes me feel gorgeous no matter what.

9. I have no idea how to decorate. I love the way women decorate their homes but I have no idea how to do it.

10. I love to paint, house, furniture or whatever but I am not any good at it. When I tell my beloved I am going to paint he quickly takes over

11. I hate mouthy, disrespectful children.

12. I hate garage sales. Another man's junk is another man's treasure. I never find treasure.

13. I hate shopping.. Unless it is in a craft store.

14. I have a hard time with written directions unless it is driving directions. So I learn really well by watching so when I want to learn a new craft I google it:)

15. I love to cook.if given a recipe I never follow it completely. I tend to change it.

16. I can't bake. I am not very good at it. I follow recipes and am scared to be too creative with it as I am with cooking.

17. I love homemade bread.. I am not successful making it. It never wants to rise:(

18. I absolutely hate the dentist. The thought of their tools make me cringe! Though I know they are a necessity.

19. I am totally fascinated with fixing cars. I would love to take a class or to on how to fix and engine :)

20. I am a techno nut. I love the latest and greatest techie things. (iPad, computers, phones etc)


21. I love to talk.. I wonder if it is because I don't remember doing alot of it as a kid.( I sucked my thumb so that was always in my mouth)


22. I love seafood!

23. I love to go to the tanning bed.. I love the warmth, and the 15 minutes of solitude I get!

24. I cherish my relationship with my girl. She is so dear to my heart. I reflect on what my life will be like when she gets married :(

25. Most important thing about me is-- I am follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. I was saved at 22 years old and have been trying to live my life to bring glory to His name...

It is not always so easy coming up with 25 things about yourself... Try it out

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...