Skip to main content

Spiritual Warfare...

Lately I have felt the spiritual warfare going on for the souls of my children. I wish I could say that I was very diligent on praying as I should for them, their souls, and who they encounter, but I dont. The heaviness of see my heart seeing them struggle with what is right when it comes to relationships. The examples they have are this world and it is all around them.

It is hard to stand up, to stand strong for your faith, to be different and in all be lonely and long for that companion to live the rest of your life with. But truth be told shouldnt this be the time that you spend the most time in prayer? The most time in the word, the most time serving the body of Christ in one way or another? Filling the void, and loneliness with things of Christ and not allowing temptations, and distractions to keep you from the path the Lord would have.

As a parent it is so hard to watch your child struggle in that place, but truly they must come to a place walking with Christ on their own. Eventually you have to take their hand and place in the hands of our Lord Jesus knowing that you have given them all He would have you teach them and allow Him to lead them in their walk with Him.

Lord give me strength as I continue to guide them back to you, your Word so that they may live righteously for you.

My joy is your joy ,Lord, to see them bring forth seed for your kingdom, to stand for righteous in the hard times, and to rejoice in your presence.

Angie....

 

Comments

  1. Again, you truly understand my plight! I'm now coming to grips with that regarding my girls...placing their hands in the hands of Our Lord. And praying I can still turn things around with my young man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...