Skip to main content

Let's face it...

Let's face it the more your press in to the Lord, His Word, the enemy is NOT happy. His desire is to use anyone to destroy you, your family, your name, that in the end destroys any kind of testimony  you may have or have had in others around you.

John 15:18-19
If the world hateth you, ye know that it hath hated me before it hated you.  If ye were of the world, the world would love its own: but because ye are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Life never seems to STOP or end when it comes to Sin. Sin brings people to a place where they get lost within them self, that they can not even see the damage they are doing to the very relationships they state they desire to have with others, or  one they want others to have with special people in their lives.  Accusations,  words, poison- is spreading through veins affecting how they see reality. Perception becomes reality. False attempts of restoration, restitution, be come a reality. In the midst of it all.. one is left standing wondering HOW a relationship with one could get to this point that to gain what they desire they are willing to destroy anything and everything just to get what they want.

Lord- is that How it was for you- We were truly so far into our sin that we could not see the damage we  are doing to ourselves, and to the people around us.

Oh Father forgive us!! Help us as  so many truly believe in there sin and fallacy
that they live for you... OH Father.. my heart is broken. Father.. guide me through your truth and strengthen me.


Love In Christ
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...