Don't grieve the Holy Spirit. In the verses before this verse Paul list things that people who are redeemed should and shouldn't do. They should speak truth in love, in other words be honest. Be angry, there is nothing wrong with being angry but don't allow it to cause you to sin. A thief must no longer steal and NO Foul language must come from your mouth. Yes scripture says this. It is sad because in society today using foul and vulgar language is commonplace. People use it in regular conversation with no regard to the offense it causes to the people around them and most importantly the offense it causes the Holy Spirit. We have been given a gift. "God within" us, who guides us to truth, opens our eyes to our sinful nature and reveals to us God's amazing Grace. Let us bring glory to His name in Words and Deeds. Help us all Lord especially me the greatest of sinners. Thank you for journeying with me. #dailyscriptureandthoughts
Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it) I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question: Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts