Bearing each other's burdens takes trust, time, commitment and love for the people of Christ. Social media creates a loneliness like no other. People use it as a way to stay connected but it does not replace the real life need we have of true connections and real relationships. We need People who love you inspite of your sins and inspite of your faults and are willing to walk with you. I have few in my life - my family - thank you and my BF. Life is too short not to love it fully, glorifying Jesus with all that we are! #dailyscriptureandthoughts
Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it) I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question: Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts