Matthew 28:18-20.. This is the reality of Jesus' teaching. He gave us a mission. All those who call themselves Christians ( which means Christ followers) have a responsibility. What does this entail? Everything! Your life is not your own, your family, your home, your things are His to use for the glory of His kingdom! Do you have the true vision of Christ for His church? Or are you just part of a social club that makes you feel good every Sunday? #dailyscriptureandthoughts
Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it) I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question: Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts