Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it) I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question: Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...
You did a beautiful job!!!!! I love it. It does look like it was simple to put together.
ReplyDeleteOk, you now have to share what pattern it was...gotta copy. I just like it's simplicity and with the weight I am losing I haven't many tops to wear to work or money to go buy them so I'll have to unpack the sewing machine and get busy.
WONDERFUL JOB Ang. You do everything with excellence.
You did a great job on the blouse! And I'm sure Mrs. Sellers will love the quilt....if not, I'll take it! (smile). Perhaps Melissa and I will make it a tradition to visit on the same months...just to keep you company!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed my stay with you and our talks over the phone, I'll miss you dearly.
love,
celina
You are a great seamstress and a quilt maker! You make me want to start learning some of the finer skills of sewing. I just bought a book to teach myself how to knit. There are so many pretty yarns now. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Love, Annette
ReplyDeleteI want one!!! Opps sorry the size probably does not go from small to super sized! To cute and it looks good on you.
ReplyDeleteSallye