Skip to main content

Last few days in review…

Well the last few days have been busy since my sister has arrived.

 IMG_1313Of course my sister is a ball full of energy and fun so Thursday we spent hanging out, and catching up and she taught me how to wax my own eyebrows, and my daughters eyes.IMG_1297 IMG_1293 IMG_1294

Amazingly the day went quickly.

Friday we went shopping for the weekend. With all the places we stopped, it literally  took us all day. 

 

On Saturday, my sister spent the day cooking, she made fresh sushi, sweet and sour chicken and fried rice, all in Celebration for Paul’s Graduation.  We had no intention of doing anything graduation due to many things, but one being we are taking a big trip to PA in June. Everything extra is going towards that trip. My sister would not have it that way, so with the heart the size of Texas, she worked all day to make the day a GREAT success.

 

 

 

IMG_0076

 

 

IMG_0079

IMG_0082

Sunday was full of another celebration.. Honor’s 12th Birthday. She took the children to black light miniature golf, while my beloved took me out to dinner for Valentine’s day. We met back in the evening to have ice cream cake and open presents for Honor.

IMG_1352 IMG_1349 IMG_1351

This was my gift to Honor:

IMG_1367

IMG_1368

 

IMG_1370

Monday- we spent the day playing games- we were going to go to the zoo, but it was way too cold and windy out there.

 

As you can see my days have been full. I pray you have had some blessed days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...