Skip to main content

Glorifying Christ in all you do

Since I have arrived in Pa.. I have been working. It is the
first time in years that I have worked. Not because I had to, to
help pay a bill, or catch us up, but to bless another and meet the
need of another. I have been out of the work place for a while. Not
having to deal with people on this level. I can say it is not easy
to show the love of Christ to those who really just have NO CLUE.
Since arriving here these pressing thoughts have been in my mind-
Where is the work ethic? Where is loyalty to your job or your
co-workers? What happened to treating to others as you would want
to be treated? Where is the principle if you are asked to go one
mile go the extra mile? I was raised by Catholic Christians during
the school year and a Pentecostal Christian in the summer. Yes each
doctrine seems to be miles apart from each other never even
touching. Through both of these exposures I knew there is a God, a
creator of the Universe, One who directs our paths, and whom we
will answer to one day for ALL that we have said and done.(Matthew
12:36-37) The thought that I will give an account for every thing I
say and do kind of scares me. For those of you who know me knows I
have every reason to be scared. (haha) Working is no different,
what is your testimony to those around you? Are those around you
believers or lost souls? If they are lost souls, do you show them
the principles taught in the word? Do you turn the other cheek? Do
you go the extra mile? Do you treat others as you would want to be
treated? Or do you come in just like they do, complaining, and
wishing you were not there in the first place? Lord help me to be
an example to of all these things that are pressing on my heart.
Help me to be your living example... Angie

Comments

  1. Praying for God to give you much grace, Angie. Keep doing what is right and setting the example for others to follow. Do not be weary in your well doing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...