Skip to main content

hello again

[caption id="attachment_790" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Christmas Day"][/caption]

Time passes so fast. Each day seems to blend into the other. The house is all unpacked- kind of. We still have odds and ends here and there to unpack but for the most part essentials, and rooms are unpacked. Christmas came and went-which by the way was pleasant to be in our own home to celebrate the birth of Christ



Dad and his crew



Mom and all her babes



2011 is here for us all. I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord is doing in 2011.  There are lots of things happening here:


My eldest has started his first full time job. This is a job that we have prayed for. One that took over a year for the Lord to grant. It has been his first few days so it is hard to tell how it will work out but I am grateful to the Lord for answered prayer.


Joey and Maria are starting cyber-schooling. We are heading in a different direction with homeschooling. It is not a direction I thought we would ever go in, but at this point I can say I am tired. I am burnt out and done carrying a load in our lives that was not meant for me to carry alone.


They are both very excited about this new venture. I am of course apprehensive about it because this involves the state. We all know that sometimes getting the state involved can be messy. I am leaning on the GRACE of the Lord knowing that ALL things lie in HIS hands!


Sam is working hard. He got a job with the union two weeks before we moved into this house. The hours are strange 5pm-3am.. it is rough for him. Very cold nights, and he has to sleep all day so seeing us during the day is minimal, because he wakes up to get ready for work. As for me I don't get to see him, because usually I am at work when he is here. Sometimes I feel like we have not seen each other at all which we have not gotten to share hearts with each other either.


Myself.. well I have started working. I took on helping my dad at the school and have been there ever since. In this season in my life this is what I feel like God has for me. I love the children. They are all so sweet. I get to hold and love on babies whenever I want. I look to forward to seeing where the Lord leads.. for where HE leads I will follow.


Angie

Comments

  1. So glad you are blogging again.
    I have missed your blogs.
    Happy you are in your own home.
    Praying grace and peace to your new season in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that Sam was able to get a job with the union so quickly. I will be praying for you in your job and that y'all will work out a routine and schedule that helps you feel more together. Hooray for unpacking and settling in! :)

    Much love,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...