Skip to main content

Daily Scripture and Thoughts


And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. (Matthew 22:37-39 ESV)

Love The Lord with all heart, soul and mind- who does that? Who truly loves the Lord with all their heart, soul, and mind?? Doing that would mean- you have taken self out of the way. You have submitted yourself an your flesh and have forsaken fleshly desires. 
To love The Lord your God in this manner- He is your everything. He is your all in all- In that he enables you to to love your neighbor. See we can not love your neighbor, can not love the brethren, we can not love others as ourselves unless we understand and love The Lord as He has commanded in this verse. So if we do not have the first part down. We will not and can not have the second part down.

If we can not love our parents- whether they have wronged us or not then we do not love The Lord our God with all our heart, soul and mind. 

Dear Ones- loving is a commandment... we do not have an option whether to love or not. And we can not pick and choose those we want to love and those we will not love based on decisions they have made for or against us. WE HAVE TO LOVE- 
Is there someone in your life that The Lord has placed before you to love and forgive and you have not doing that?? You have made no effort because the enemy has convinced you dont have to? I plead with you to submit your heart today and Love The Lord as you have been called and in turn Love others as you have been called.

Love is a decision we each must make-- and sometimes Loving someone hurts.

Solo para la gloria de Dios 

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...