Skip to main content

Trials of life

At this moment as I type this- we (my beloved husband and I) are enduring the most difficult trial we have ever faced in our 23 years of marriage. This trial has rocked our very core, and it is a trial that we have absolutely NO control over. We have to just wait for the "due process" and endure till the end, pray that the truth is revealed, and that we as God's people will prevail.

This morning as I read a devotional that I have been going through about the Birth of our Savior - the title spoke to me- Courageous waiting: No word from God will ever Fail.

The quote from Annie Downs- Sometimes it takes alot of waiting and a little fear to keep on the brave path that God has picked for you.

The truth is that trials will come to God's people. The enemy is a "liar" ,as one faithful believer said to me. I can't help but think- was this situation like Job, where the enemy came before the Lord and the Lord said "do you see my faithful servants Sam and Angie? " and the enemy said- "well they are only faithful because you protect them. "

As we face each day with fear and trembling,uncertain of what will happen and who will knock on our door- we look towards heaven for comfort and strength. We ask all the redeemed to get on their knees in our behalf. Beseech the throne of God for our family, for our smallest children, and for HIS light to shine. To give me strength, my husband strength as we both try to survive, and live "normal" lives in this trial.

Mary's words ring in my ears- "May your words to me be fulfilled"

Lord speaks words of protection, guidance,comfort, peace and love to His people. I ask that HIS Words be fulfilled. May He be our strength when we are weak. May He bring us peace in the midst of the storm. May He reveal the truth and quiet the voice and lies of enemy.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon formed against you will succeed,and you will refute any accusation raised against you in court.This is the heritage of the Lord’s servants,and their righteousness is from Me.”This is the Lord’s declaration.

Lord I am not worthy - and I thank you for who you are and what you have done. Lord you know the trial we are experiencing and I ask that you guide us through it. Help us to put our hope and trust in you. Bring peace to our souls Lord. Bring peace to my husband, as this is another trial that has challenged everything about him. Lord often I wonder ,what you are doing? why you are doing it? I do not know the answer- Lord. I love you!! I love you whatever comes! Protect my baby, and Noah. Let this be just a vague memory. Lord, I lift up this doctor to you. I ask that you also minister to her heart. If it is pain that caused her to move, then Lord I ask you heal it by first bringing her to you. Lord whatever it is I ask that you prevail in her life. As you have prevailed in mine. Bring peace to our Home. Help us to focus on you and you alone. Jesus I ask that you approach the throne of God in our behalf and end this situation for your glory and your HOnor!!!
In Jesus Name Amen

Comments

  1. I'm standing with you in prayer and faith!!! Love you always

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...