Skip to main content

In the morning

o-WOMAN-IN-PAIN-facebook

Most mornings I wake up, and I think what a beautiful day and other mornings I wake up and wish I could go right back to sleep. Life can be so hard. You face each day wondering what is going to happen, carrying whatever burdens and pains that consume your heart. This morning I woke with my heart-aching, feeling like someone was crushing it in their hands. I guess that is what it feels like being a mother whose children do not care about the pain they cause. I guess that is what it feels like to God when we rebel against Him and say things like, "I am going to do me."

Does His heartache as mine does? or is it worse?

I have not been on here a lot since January, I have been flooded and consumed with thoughts but unsure how to share them if it was safe to share them. My blog is so precious to me, at times it is my sound board. At other times it is also a place where I share the insights of God's Word with anyone who is willing to stop by and read. When my thoughts are flooding my mind I think of you my sweet friend but am afraid to start typing. This morning the pain is so great I don't know what to do with it, so here I am typing away. Expressing my sorrow and pain.

Dear Lord,

I have spent some much time hurting you, not living for you and standing in my own understanding, Forgive me Father for the pain I have caused you. For the dishonor I have brought to you, for the pain I have caused my mother in the past. Thank you for allowing me this time with her to restore,repair and reestablish a relationship with her. I think often of the time I wasted on hurt and anger towards her. You could have removed her permanently and I would not have this time. Thank you thank you thank you for this time Lord. I praise your Holy Name for the mercy you have bestowed upon me. For your continued Grace in my life. For your strength and forgiveness that you bestow upon me.

Lord help me in this season. Heal my heart, that I may glorify your name.

Amen....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...