Skip to main content

Beliefs







 photo from: http://thesalesblog.com/blog/2014/01/25/you-are-manifesting-your-negative-beliefs/
If your behavior does not reflect your beliefs, how valuable are those beliefs? -Daily Walk Bible

All to often when you run into people you can not tell where they stand. You have no idea whether they are believers of "The Way".

What does that say about those who are believers of Christ? Is it fear that keeps people from manifesting their faith in their lives? Persecution? Or the infamous words "Judgement"?

Let's get some things straight first - the Word says you will suffer as I have suffered. Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." What makes you think you are above suffering persecution in this century?

   "For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps."  1 Peter 2:21

We are not in Romans time but anyone who proclaims Christ will suffer! This is not our home, we are not to be comfortable here!

Secondly: the bible is clear that as believers we are accountable to one another. If a brother is in sin we are to speak to them to bring them back. How do we do that without examining their lives? In other words judging them. See people take judgement as a negative thing but scripture does mean for believers to "judge" but not in the sense as judge and jury and you are in jail thing but as a manifestation of love. Too often people manifest concern and people take that as judgement. First examine the person coming to you- are they someone significant in your life? If so then how can you take their love and concern and turn it? Second be sure to examine motive? Does the person gain? If not then you know their "judgement" isn't judgement but love and concern. Don't let the enemy take what is meant for good and turn it into evil.

Walking this walk is suppose to manifest in our every day lives! We are suppose to be identified and others should know where we stand. Too often for the sake of acceptance people do not stand on righteousness and godliness. Oh how we grieve the heart of Christ. Stand up True Believers- because Christ is coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...