Skip to main content

Happy is the man

As followers of "The Way" ,( did you know that is what Christians were called in the bible? Act 19:23), we find peace from the Word of God.

Do you run into people or do you have people in your life that are critical of everyone? Every word that proceeds from their month are words of wickedness, they give poor advice ,( though it may sound good it is worldly, ungodly and promotes self or money), they mock others either discretely or straight out,or they look down on others to make themselves feel better.

Remember dear one, that we are to delight in the instructions of the Lord. As we seek His Word, He will bring peace to our souls, as we seek His Word He will give direction to our path and in the end we will glorify Him in our words and in our actions.

Don't seek advice from someone whose heart is not sold out for the Lord.( going to church on Sunday is not someone who is sold out for Christ) Their advice is not worth any value. In the end you will not have peace because you are trying to be someone that God did not intend you to be. In the end you will find yourself in a dark place alone wondering how you got there. They will lead you astray.

Take heed dear one, open your heart up to the words of those who love the Lord and walk away from the temptation/the voice of those who will lead you straight to the pit of darkness.


May this Word be an encouragement to you as we walk this life together!

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...