Skip to main content

I will answer you…

Life has been so overwhelming lately, time seems to slip away, and I  don't feel like I have enough time in my day to accomplish all that I need to accomplish. I have neglected my time with the Lord. In a prayer meeting yesterday a peace washed over me, I felt the stress I was carrying with me melt away and the Holy Spirit impressed on me so clearly that though I may not have enough time to successfully accomplish all the things I need to in each day, one thing is for certain is HOW much I need my time in the Word. I need that time to help keep my  mind focused on the things above, and remind me that the things of this world, the pressures, expectations, deadlines, and requirements are nothing. They mean absolutely nothing in light of eternity and my walk with Christ is what is most important… so let us refocus on the things that matter-The Word of God and our time with Him.

"Thus says the Lord, who made the earth, the Lord who formed it, to establish it—the Lord is his name: Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

As we face trials of life, and seek answers we often forget to turn to the One who has formed the earth and established it. We forget that the One who created us would have all the answers we seek. He directs us to heal, and directs us with His truth because He knows us better than we know ourselves!!

Seek you first the Kingdom of heaven dear ones, because this world does nothing for you. It will lead you to destruction, it will leave you feeling hopeless and very heavy laden with the weight of the trials.

We have a light, an unexplainable light, that gives us hope, that makes our burdens light and shows us the truth of this world, reveals the work of the enemy in our lives, and brings clear perspective to the darkness.

Call to Him and HE WILL ANSWER YOU.

Thank you for journeying with me…

Angie

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...