Skip to main content

Working


This is going to be a random blog where I am sharing, so look out it might be boring 😜. I started working on Tuesday for the first time in more than 12 years. I have had the privilege for the last 12 years to stay home. I am not just working to work though. It is certainly not about the money. God has a purpose. I am not quite sure what the end result will be but we will see.

The most amazing thing about where I work, is how I can speak openly and freely about my faith, Jesus, and the bible. I get to help guide people in their walk, marriage, and relationships with products that will be life changing. I get to show people products that will grow them, encourage them and help them learn more about this loving Savior. ( Jesus).

Though this adventure is exciting I am nervous, unsure if I am doing the right thing, and wondering what it is God has for me in this place. Whatever it is may be may He be glorified.

In the meantime, I will obey and allow Him to lead, try to manage my home, homeschooling Noah and Ellie, my classes at Liberty and work. The end goal? To see my Beloved Samuel in front of a body of Christ, shepherding and ministering the Word of God to a congregation God so graciously allowed him to lead.

So my dear friends would you walk with me? Pray for me?

Thank you for living life with me.

Angie

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...