The light without it we would not have life. A gift given to us that we just take advantage of. When the night comes, we just close our eyes, knowing in the morning the sun will bring light. We never give it a thought. We have been given another of light. The greatest gift of light,The Light of this World- Jesus Christ. If it was not for Him we could not see our darkness. His Light cleanses us, and brings light to the shadows of our hearts. Dear Saints if it was not for the Light of the World we would have no hope, we would remain in the darkness of our sin. Praise Jesus today for the sun that lights the sky, but Praise Him mostly for His Light that lights our souls and heart! Thank you for journeying with me- Angie
Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it) I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question: Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts