Skip to main content

The Lord regretted



I couldn't imagine the disappointment, The hurt or even the anger the LORD felt towards the human race. At this point the Savior has not come, man has no Holy Spirit, man is making sacrifices for the atonement of sin, communion with God is not within, but external. Man is left to his own understanding and the heart is wicked. The Lord regretted that He made human beings. He regretted it so much that He made plans to wipe the earth except for one man and his family. Noah stood out to God. Mocked by man, Noah remained faithful to His God in spite of what was happening in His society. He lived out God's commands, finding favor with God.  God decided to protect Him. 

Today in a land where it doesn't seem much is different when it comes to sin and lack of righteousness, are you, dear Christian, standing up and standing out for righteousness sake? Are you seeking the favor of God over the acceptance of man? Rest assured God is watching and knows your heart. In Christendom today we cannot tell the Believer apart from the non believer. Why? Because they act alike. They manifest  the same heart, but one lives believing He is set free and lives according to the ways of the world. Dear one this should not be. If God was to wipe the world of all humans again (which I know He won't because He made a promise) would you be His Noah? Would He find favor with you and save you? Or would you drown with the rest? 

Dear Saints seek to find favor with God, not man. Seek to glorify Him in words and deeds. Stay strong. Thank you for journeying with me- Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for people(brothers and sisters) who are willing to reach out and help when they may not even know you... Last week I ordered a Saxon Algebra 1 book from a woman from a homeschooling classified site. The reason why I ordered it is because some where in the sea of boxes I have, there is the test forms for our Algebra and of course I could not find it without opening every box. So I went online and ordered it. The person I was ordering from did not accept Paypal, and I was really needing that test booklet as soon as possible, since that happened to be the math that Maria and Joey were in. I called the woman asking if there was some other way she could help me get these books faster. The first thing she asked me was "Are you  a  Christian?  I said" yes ma'am" She says "I will send the books priority today, before you send me the check. I trust you!" I was amazed, astounded that a sister across the miles, who never saw me or met me would reach her...