Skip to main content

Last few days in review…

Well the last few days have been busy since my sister has arrived.

 IMG_1313Of course my sister is a ball full of energy and fun so Thursday we spent hanging out, and catching up and she taught me how to wax my own eyebrows, and my daughters eyes.IMG_1297 IMG_1293 IMG_1294

Amazingly the day went quickly.

Friday we went shopping for the weekend. With all the places we stopped, it literally  took us all day. 

 

On Saturday, my sister spent the day cooking, she made fresh sushi, sweet and sour chicken and fried rice, all in Celebration for Paul’s Graduation.  We had no intention of doing anything graduation due to many things, but one being we are taking a big trip to PA in June. Everything extra is going towards that trip. My sister would not have it that way, so with the heart the size of Texas, she worked all day to make the day a GREAT success.

 

 

 

IMG_0076

 

 

IMG_0079

IMG_0082

Sunday was full of another celebration.. Honor’s 12th Birthday. She took the children to black light miniature golf, while my beloved took me out to dinner for Valentine’s day. We met back in the evening to have ice cream cake and open presents for Honor.

IMG_1352 IMG_1349 IMG_1351

This was my gift to Honor:

IMG_1367

IMG_1368

 

IMG_1370

Monday- we spent the day playing games- we were going to go to the zoo, but it was way too cold and windy out there.

 

As you can see my days have been full. I pray you have had some blessed days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha