Skip to main content

award

Its always fun to be recognized by another blogger. They let you know how much they love your blog, your thoughts, or even just the design of your blog... Thanks Wendy at FAiths Firm foundation






Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 (or however many you want) recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!


7 things about myself: 


1. I am married to a wonderful,Godly man-Samuel

2. I am a mother of six wonderful Warriors for Christ.

3. I love photography- no kidding really.. just lately have not had time to pick my camera up.

4. Pennsylvania is the state I grew up in and is where my heart lies. I love this state.

5. My sister Melissa is my best friend. My heart hurts for her presents in my life. She is fun, funny and just someone everyone loves.

6. I am a servant of Jesus Christ.

7. I am getting ready to go back to college....

Ok 7 non exciting things about myself there you have it...

on to sharing this with
Marsha at Other Such Happenings


Samuel at Rise up of Men of God


Joanna at
Where truth and Mercy Meet

Thanks Again Wendy!!

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha