Skip to main content

What are your thoughts on this issue




Noah is now 4 months and due again to be vaccinated. The first vaccinations I did it with a very uncertain heart. Unsure whether I should expose my tiny 2 month old infant to such harmful things. When I went to the doctor I went with the mindset of not having it done but then felt pressured into doing it, by the doctor. Of course Noah did not do well, for two- three days he had outburst for no reason as if he was in pain or something. So that times has come again, making me unsure of whether I should do this or not. I have started reading this book by Michael Dye called Vaccinations-Deception and Tragedy.(ugh-I am so horrified) Now I am even more unsure of what to do.

What is the balance?

Who is telling the truth? The medical community or the people who's lives were affected?

I look at little Noah and see a helpless baby who looks to me for protection from everything harmful in this world. To think we purposely put these things in our children, for what reason?

Is it right to trust the medical field with decisions that should be ours to make? Did you know that if you do not vaccinate your children and social services finds out they can take your children away? (child endangerment they call it)

I am interested in your view on this issue...

Comments

  1. Ah Angie,
    This is so tough.
    You know me , I do a delayed immunization on my kids in fact so delayed Tim is not yet done.
    I dont allow any new vaccines only those which my olders had.
    Our God is Big and he is in control. It is scary in the world in which we live the first ? if you end up in the ER is are they up to date on their shots! It is hard isnt it!
    Trust the Lord and your husband.
    Ask him for wisdom he will give it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool I can comment!!!!!!
    I love the picture you have up of Noah!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...