Skip to main content

Who do you put your trust in?

Jeremiah 17:5

Thus saith the L-RD; Cursed [be] the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD

Psa 146:3
Put not your trust in princes, [nor] in the son of man, in whom [there is] no help

How many times have you had a major situation in your life and called a friend or mentor up before bringing it before the throne?

The L-rd states for us NOT to trust man!

Why?

Jeremiah 17:9

The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Because the heart of man is wicked, and deceitful. Only the L-rd knows each of  our hearts and what is in it. Even at times when OUR good intentions are to bless, we still can not know what the  L-rd’s intentions are.

Does this mean we are not to go to one another with our burdens?

NO- we are to bear each others burdens, in prayer and supplication to the L-rd.

Remember dear Saints before calling a friend or mentor with the issues of your heart and life, call upon the one who has the answers to it all- the King of Kings and L-rd of L-rds.

Our Father who art in Heaven hollowed be your name-                     L-rd forgive us for forgetting that you have the answers waiting for us when we ask. Forgive us for not being on our knees seeking your face in all things. L-rd send your Holy spirit upon us all to lead us. Bless us dear Father- as we call upon your name in all things.For thine is the kingdom and power and the glory forever,and ever-Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for people(brothers and sisters) who are willing to reach out and help when they may not even know you... Last week I ordered a Saxon Algebra 1 book from a woman from a homeschooling classified site. The reason why I ordered it is because some where in the sea of boxes I have, there is the test forms for our Algebra and of course I could not find it without opening every box. So I went online and ordered it. The person I was ordering from did not accept Paypal, and I was really needing that test booklet as soon as possible, since that happened to be the math that Maria and Joey were in. I called the woman asking if there was some other way she could help me get these books faster. The first thing she asked me was "Are you  a  Christian?  I said" yes ma'am" She says "I will send the books priority today, before you send me the check. I trust you!" I was amazed, astounded that a sister across the miles, who never saw me or met me would reach her...