Skip to main content

MOB Society 2012 blog Hop

 

Hello MOB Society moms...

 




 
 
 
Welcome to my blog..
 
My name is Angie.
 

 

I am a daughter of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Jesus Christ. Wife to my beloved, Godly leader of a husband Samuel, mother to 7 Warriors for Christ. Five of those warriors are boys, and I have two precious princesses. I have been blogging for about 6 years. My blog is about my walk with Christ, my life, and my family.

I don't have a business or products to sell. I just have experience and wisdom from living my life with 5 men/children. My boys ages are 21,20,19,15 and 5 years.

I never encouraged my kids to play video games. I encouraged more physical activity. I am a firm believer that boys need to expend as much energy as possible. Soccer was our sport of choice. Everyone played soccer and they even refereed for a few years

I am hoping that by y'all visiting my blog you will find it to be worth your time and you will be blessed by my experiences.

Visit TheMobsociety.com for Mothers of Boys blogs... I am sure it will be a blessing to you.

Love In Christ

Angie

 

Comments

  1. Angie,
    I agree with you, boys need to move - a lot! And my son doesn't even know what a video game is. I'm sure when he gets into full time school, I'll hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie - Now that I see your boys are older than mine, I'm SURE you will have a lot of wisdom and encouragement for me!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you. I am a Mom to 4 girls and 1 boy. I am slowly learning this boy thing. My son is 6 and is very intense, strong-willed- and spirited. It is my prayer that God will use him for HIS glory one day. Jess @ www.letterstoabba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still working through the MOB blog hop (mom to a 2 1/2 yr old and a 9 1/2 month old....so it will take me time to get through them all).

    Oh - I totally agree - boys need to move! We live in an apartment - so we don't get out like I wish we could - but 2 days ago we found out we've been approved for the home we've been wanting to buy. It has a huge yard!!! I sooooo can't wait to turn my boys loose out in the yard! Everyday! All day!

    Blessings from Croatia: A Little R & R: www.littlerandr.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...