we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...
I listened to Sam ' s sermon this morning. Such wonderful words- and powerful. You must be proud of him. I pray I remain a "weirdo" and show others that I am a believer.
ReplyDeleteThank you Elyse-- May we all see how important it is for us to be different and peculiar people!
ReplyDeleteI am really inspired with your writing talents and also with the format on your blog.
ReplyDelete