Skip to main content

He had faith in him…

Read:

Job 1

Here is Job living life, loving the L-rd, sacrificing for any sin that might be happening, basically minding his own business. The L-rd is proud of Job, his love and loyalty like any parent would be. Satan, of course, sneers and growls at this pride and thinks this is just a man that can fall like any other, but you won’t let me near him. So the L-rd grants satan passage, with one condition, you can not kill him or harm him.

Have you ever wondered why the L-rd granted satan passage to spiritually, mentally, and physically challenge Job?

We are all sinful creatures that when the going gets tough- we crack. I know there has been times in my life where I have questioned, cried, threw a fit and even got angry at our Heavenly Father.  

“Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,” Job 1:20 In his most desperate and painful moment- HE WORSHIPPED!!!

The L-rd had faith in Job and new his heart so completely Allowing satan passage the L-rd knew it was not going to change how Job felt or saw His Heaven Father.

Oh dear Saints the L-rd knows our hearts and knows whether we are able to worship through all situations. May you find strength and comfort that He is truly sovereign, merciful and most of all gracious!

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...