Skip to main content

Tell me about it Thursday-late

image

 

I've been experiencing some serious technical difficulties. I have my computer completely back to normal now- I am sorry that I am late posting this- but I had to do it. It is one of my favorites to do during the week. So here I go:

 

"Share something (anything) about your family"

IMG_0311

My family- I truly am a blessed woman. My family loves the Lord with all of their hearts. They are a warm, inviting crew.  They attract people like flies to honey. People love to be around them because of their fun-loving ways.  Together each of them bring a special and important gift to us all. Paul is the friendly one, the one that gets people talking. Alexander is our comedian, though quiet, when warmed up- he will have you busting a gut. Samuel is our sweet, tender young-man who feels the pain of others and as he grows becomes more and more compassionate and closer to the heart of Christ. Maria is our hard one- who keeps all of us on that narrow path. She loves her brothers and tries to guide them,even the older ones. Joseph is our second to the youngest, and was the youngest for a long time. Though he is young in age, he thinks he can keep up with the big boys. His understanding of scripture is beyond my years.  and Little Noah is the comforter of us all- he is the living example of true miracles that can only come from our Savior Jesus Christ.  Last but not least is my beloved- the back bone of this family. The leader that is so pleasant to follow. The blessing that washes us all in the word and protects his family from wondering in the wrong direction.

You are truly missing out if you do not take the time to fellowship with this crew!!

 

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...