Skip to main content

Whispering...

Ladies

Have you ever wondered why when the Lord gives you spiritual discernment or insight on a situation, why your beloved husband will not listen? Or he seems not to listen or to hear your words?

Today while I was sharing with a dear sister on the phone about my experiences with my beloved husband in the past I came to this revelation-  this ah-ha moment.  I realized when the words came out of my mouth that Lord was speaking a truth to me.

Through the years of being married I always wondered Lord- why give me this insight? This ability to hear you so clearly for  my husband to not listen or heed the words you are sharing with me??

Why doesn't he listen? Why doesn't he see this gift you have given me as  ,just that, A gift for His benefit? Instead, as soon as, I start to speak if my words do not agree with his or my words seem to guide him away from what he has in mind it is like a glaze goes over his eyes and you know HE IS NOT LISTENING. Can you feel me girls??? I know you know exactly what I am talking about.

Welcome dear sisters to the gift of the curse- yes you read it right! See my ah-ha moment was the realization of that this is part of the curse.

Genesis 3:16

He said to the woman:
I will intensify your labor pains;
you will bear children in anguish.
Your desire will be for your husband,
yet he will rule over you.



That word Desire is not only the word for lust, but also means devour. We will want to rule or devour our husbands, the Lord made clear in that time of judgement that we knew HE WOULD RULE US.

My ah-ha moment was realizing that though the Lord gave me this gift of discernment in knowing the outcome of a situation, Satan will be sure through WHISPERING very softly and unbeknowning to him, "SHE IS TRYING TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO" " SHE IS TRYING TO RULE YOU"  To prevent him from truly hearing God's words through me.

Wow now isn't that profound!

I pray today dear sisters- that this Word- left you just as in AWE of how mighty our Lord truly is in revealing HIS truth to us!

Solo para la gloria De Dios!!
Love In Christ Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...