Skip to main content

ZOOM ZOOM...





Life is zooming past so fast- sometimes I feel like I barely can take a breath and things are happening, changing, moving without me moving.

Summer is in its last MONTH- wow. Maria and Joey start their senior year in just a matter of days... SENIORS. I am in awe and at the same time it makes me so sad. These two -my dynamic duo- are truly part of my heart and life line. I try to imagine what it would be like them grown, gone doing there thing and it hurts way too much to think about but I know it is going to happen. I just hope they choose the right way to leave our home. (the other way hurts way more)


Noah lost a tooth this week- it is second one or third I believe, but this is significant because it is one of his top teeth. Soon the two front ones will go.... I love this stage of life.

Ellie is growing and talking like crazy. She says new words and new names each day. It is truly so precious. When she accomplishes saying someones name in her sweet sweet voice she is so proud and happy, of course the person listening it is like music to their ears to hear such a tiny voice say their name. 


Lord thank you for this gift of life- the life you have given me is so precious to me. I feel so unworthy of it. I am grateful for each child, each circumstance that brings me closer to you. I am so grateful for the man that you brought to walk this walk with me. Lord you bring me so much strength, joy and peace, without you I am just an empty shell. Lord continue to work in our family. Continue to strengthen us through your word. Most of all be with US always. Never leave us Father to what we desire...

THank you - In Jesus Name- Amen

Solo Para La Gloria De Dios!

Love In Christ Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...