Skip to main content

Trying to keep worry at bay...

As things move forward for our dear Maria-
planning a wedding and the thought of finances, slowly doubt, uncertainity enter in. The Lord has blessed us, my beloved provides, but there is no grace for extras. Winters are harsh and hard here in PA. Prices of oil heat make things very difficult. I try to not allow the uncertainty to over come me, and I believe that The Lord will provide, and that I must trust and obey. 

My sweet girl would stop everything if she knew this fear was there. She did not want a traditional church wedding, with dress, guest, and reception. She said she would have preferred to do it just like me and her dad did. ( of course wisdom with age- brought reason to her heart)  I showed her clearly how selfish her daddy and I were by not allowing others to be part of our union, and be blessed by our love. 21 years later I have no regrets in my selfishness by marrying my beloved husband. I just know the hurt we caused his family and mine. The pain is not worth living with in knowing you caused others to stumble for a very long time. 

As we moved forward... Lord give me strength. I know you are who you say you are and I know you can do far beyond what I can think and imagine. Be with this family. Strengthen my young men as they seek your Will.. Lord show them clearly what that will is. Remove these young women from their lives if they are NOT your will. If they are your will... help me to see the need for you in them, and well as their relationship. Lord forgive me if I have failed in showing the Word to them, and guiding them to righteousness. Lord they are your children. They are your men and only you can speak into them. Lord give me strength to be blessing to all these young ladies. To guide them unto righteousness inspite of how they were raised. Lord only you can bring peace to our Lives, and to peace to my heart. Forgive me for not spending time with you. I need you Heavenly Father... 
In Jesus Name.

Amen

Solo para la gloria de Dios
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...