Skip to main content

What do you do...



Morning dear sisters and saints..

I have been troubled by something and I am unsure of how to handle it. I am going to try to share without exposing anything really- just so I can get it off my chest. Does that make sense?

I am struggling to understand -
What do you do when you make an effort to love someone, you are always kind and considerate but people don't receive it?

You continue to reach out- they don't receive it?

Their attitude and heart shows such an inconsideration, and selfishness that is not conducive to the body at all. Excuses are made for this inconsiderate and selfish attitude ," that I am just like this , or I am just straight forward "

My struggle- do I say something or just allow God to handle it?

What would you do??


Ladies- it is so hard sometimes as the Lord places you in ministry to please all people. I strive not to please people but Christ. It is always encouraging though when woman approach me and share their hearts and tell me how blessed they are by what the Lord is doing through me. I always try to respond that "It is to the glory of our King"

But this situation is leaving me doubting if I meant to reach women. I am not trying to be unrealistic- I realize that though Jesus might have convicted people- they did not change their ways, and turned against His Words. I guess truly how I need to look at it, is they are turning against Christ not me.

Thank you Lord for all you are and what you do in our lives, in my life. Thank you for always keeping in your hands!





Solo para la gloria de Dios
 Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...