Skip to main content

Why there are two....

In this season I spend alot of time alone. My beloved is gone working crazy hours, so it leaves me to care for our home, our children, finances, and anything else that comes up...

I have realized why there are two of us to care for life, and why we are to do it together, it is way too hard to do it on my own. My emotions become raw and I find myself a bit sensitive to making decisions and dealing with situations. (if that makes sense)

I am grateful to my beloved- He brings so much balance and so much order to my heart when sometimes I can not untangle it all. He reminds me of who I am to be in Christ and leads me with wisdom and the Word.

I wonder if that is the kind of balance the Holy Spirit, Christ and the Father are for one another.. Of course I totally realize that in my human mind- they never get their emotions entangled but they bring a balance to one another, each part fulfilling a role, only each one can fulfill. The power they each hold, they could do it but what wonderful balance they bring, the Spirit submitting to the Son and the Father, and the Son submitting to the Father and our Heavenly Father leading them..

My beloved brings that order to me, peace to my heart, and guides me with the same gentleness, and love that I see within our Heavenly Father. Sisters it is truly a gift of our Lord to have a man who loves the Lord, and desires to live for Him.

I know I am so very blessed!!!

Solo para la gloria de Dios


Love In Christ Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...