Skip to main content

Each day welding

It often amazes me how quickly time goes. Each day welding into the next and each one being like the other but different in many ways. I spend so much time racing to keep with myself, responsibilities, schooling, house, groceries, laundry, as well so many other things. My heart's intention is always misunderstood and I wonder often why I bother or even care.

Examining other mothers- who seem to function and can disconnect and live without being affected by the choices their children make and rarely do you hear them share a word of what is on their heart concerning them. I look in the mirror and wonder- what is wrong with me?

How come I can't seem to manage what is going on? How come everyone else seems to have all together? Their kids are "perfect" and I am just watching myself and the world around me unravel. (at least that is how it feels)

As you rear your children and train them in life, of course the goal is to make them productive,GODLY members of society. (at least that was my goal) Some how they have become members of society- that is it. The productive and Godly neither of them seem to matter, especially to my young men. They think that staying up playing video games then going to bed at whatever time they choose is productivity. They do not see the wasting away of their lives and their choices well lets say you would think that none of them have been raised on a foundation of the  Word. It is so sad.

I am challenged at the time, energy, and sacrifice to end with this result. I look at each young man- and only one is trying to live according to conviction. The one who is trying, is also willing to listen to counsel and works so hard to honor it.

Oct 31, 2014
Thoughts I never shared,thought I would post now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha