Skip to main content

Issues we take on..and ones we should be screaming about...

We take on every issue in America but our own issues. We ignore the fact that we have starving and homeless people in America, but we fund those in other countries. We worry about the rights and freedoms of Afghanistan or Iraq while we slowly lose our freedoms here. We put stickers on our cars, put big red X on our hands for slavery of people we don't even know nor see but walk by an abortion clinic and watch people walk in and kill innocent life and say nothing. We pretend that clinic isn't there and that it isn't doing what it is doing.

 We have become a nation of tolerance of sin stating it is part of being a "free" country. So explain to me how it is "freedom" when a homosexuals can say whatever against anyone but when a Christian stands on God's Word and righteousness we are being judgemental? When a Christian calls the defilement of man's heart -sin- we are being ungracious.

They can brainwash our children within the public schools and tell them this" life style" is ok, even though it is not how God made them. They can brainwash the public in believing that our children's care and education should be the governments responsiblity to remove an individuality or independent thought from them but we can't stand for Christ,  or preach God's Word.


How did murder become tolerable?
How did marriage to the same sex that is incapable to reproduce life become ok?
How did education and care of our children become the issue of the government?

If we want an "end it" moment-- lets stand for sin to end. For every man to bow their knee and for every tongue to confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.






Love In Christ Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...