Skip to main content

Daily Scripture and Thoghts


Psalm 1:1-2
1Blessed is the man
who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
2but his delight is in the law of the Lord,
and on his law he meditates day and night.

Dear Ones,
This scripture tells us blessed is the one who walks NOT in the counsel of the wicked... so lets see how that works in your life. When you are sharing life situations, and circumstance with someone, when that person starts to speaking ill of a person they do not know or barely know- do you walk away. Do realize that is not wise counsel? We must be careful Dear Ones- 
1. we must be careful when we are speaking ill of people... that is not of God and He would not have us do that. IT does not matter who it is. Whether it be your boss, your mom, your coworker or a friend. The Word says we are to submit to our authority. We are to be kind and show the love  of Christ to others. 

2. We must be careful as someone is sharing things with us that we do not jump on the band wagon in bashing others. It is our duty as believers, as significant others or friends to encourage each other unto righteousness. If you are feeding the negativity and their thought process then you are NOT doing what God intended for you to do. We are always NO MATTER WHAT to encourage others unto righteousness and discourage the thoughts, and work of the enemy. 

Enduring is part of our purification process in Christ. We are to endure.. life is not meant to be perfect. Happiness is a gift given by the Holy Spirit and joy is unto the Lord so truly dear ones as you face life- it is intended to be a challenge to purify you and bring you closer to the cross. It is intended to make you rely less on yourself, your own understanding and your own thoughts and more ON CHRIST and he uses your situation in your life and people in your life in that process... 

So ask yourself today- as I face situations, as I seek counsel from others- am I facing them as Christ would have me? or the enemy? because truly if we are not doing it Christ's way we are doing it the enemy's way!


Lord Jesus convict our hearts today to change how we respond to others and counsel them. Lord help us to counsel them  unto righteousness inspite of how we feel or think! Lord help us to lay ourselves down for you!

In Jesus Name- Amen

Solo para la gloria de Dios Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...