Skip to main content

Daily Scripture and Thoughts

First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. (1 Timothy 2:1, 2 ESV)

Dear Ones

How do you hear the voice of God? How do you have a relationship with The Lord? 

Well first reading His Word Daily guides you to His Word. Prayer to Him- never ceasing is how we talk to Him. In our prayers we are to give Thanks. We are to give thanks for who are in authority over us, we are to give thanks for all people... Who are the "all people" The Lord is speaking of here -- all people means all people.. We are to pray for everyone we come in contact with. We are to pray for the world so they would be called and submit to His calling. We are to pray for the Saints who need strength to endure the world and darkness. 

Dear ones prayer is an important aspect
In our daily walk. Do not take it for granted. It is one of the other wonder gifts given to us when we were called to be His children. 

Dear Lord as we head into a new day- we praise you for your goodness and thank you for all you continue to show us in your Word. We give you thanks for the authorities in our lives! Thank you for the people you bring in our lives, help us to see the purpose that we have to pray for them as well as to guide them to the truth of the Gospel. Give us your wisdom and mercy to do as you have asked- in Jesus Name- Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...