Skip to main content

And I stand in AWE

Hello Siestas, Friends and family
I am in complete AWE of God. Things have been so busy around the Sellers household. We went to Sea World thanks to my mother, Sunday we went to Lakewood Church, which was awesome, and then to Nasa. In the midst of all that Our Awesome God was again in the works in my life for a prayer requests I had lifted to him-WEEKS AGO- I desired to go see Beth Moore in San Antonio and be part of her Siesta Fiesta. I had given up on the fact that I was going to be able to go- but as always as I think all hope is lost the Lord does what he does best, and that is put me in my place and Him on the throne.

I was contacted by a wonderful Siesta who is unable to go and is giving me her spot!! Can you believe it?? She is blessing me with her tickets. Because I know that this is the Lord, I will trust the Lord will provide a place for me to sleep! If i have to I will sleep in my car!( not really but I would!) What an awesome God we serve ladies!!!

On a different note- the visit with my mother has been fantastic thus far. We stayed busy over the weekend and have relaxed for the last two days. We have been watching movies, talking, and laughing. Ladies- I believe my mother has given her life to Christ. I truly believe she has gotten saved. She is a different person. Loving, affectionate, just a person I have never known! It is awesome. When I think of it, it brings tears to my eyes! She is the mother I have always desired!!

Of course the tropical storm has kept us inside, but it has been fun. We have even gone as far as dying each others hair.. well I did not do my hair but Melissa did hers, Maria, and even Honor. I will post photos tomorrow!

Many wishes and blessings to you


Comments

  1. praise the Lord, I'm so happy for you Angie. Don't forget these moments that God delivers on, they will carry you through the low points in the future, which we all experiance from time to time.

    I can't wait to see the photos!
    love,
    Celina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad the Lord has answered the prayer concerning your mom!
    What a blessing.
    Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the father of lights with whom there is no varibleness or shadow of turning.
    The Lord has provided a ticket he will provide a place for you to stay.
    Be blessed my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!!! Now I get to hug your neck in SA!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...