It amazes me that it is Thursday already. This week seemed to have buzzed by. I am thankful for the week of rain we have received this week. It was needed, the plants were starting to looked fried, in the Texas heat. I am also thankful for the Lord's discernment and allowing me to make the decision of not going to San Antonio, though it was a hard decision to make. It clearly was the right one. I am thankful for my beloved husband,who is so faithful to the word. I am thankful to the Lord for my beautiful children- the mighty arrows of God they will be! I am thankful for the salvation of my mother. I can see the work of Christ with in her. I can see the Lord working in her life and developing a relationship between me and her! I am most thankful for the Love that surrounds me through friendships, family, and the brethern that can only come from Christ Jesus!
Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it) I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question: Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...
I was hoping to meet you there. I know when that following and being obedient to the Lord takes precedence. As a child of HIS, His will trumps our own will. He always has a better plan even if we dont see it at the time. What an example of obedience you are! Love and blessings!
ReplyDeleteEngrafted by His Grace--
Shonda
Looks like your Thanksgiving event came early. Isn't that what it is REALLY about?
ReplyDeletelove you,
I'm thankful for you.
celina