Skip to main content

Where to Start

What an amazing God we serve... a few weeks ago- if you will recall with me I posted about my week, where the air conditioning broke, the van broke down and Paul(my eldest) knocked his front tooth out. 

I sent out a distressed prayer request for our family basically stating that we were in need of a miracle. Honestly if people say that miracles do not happen then they are blind to them. God as always met us where we needed HIM most, with the van. Not only did someone "anonymously" want to pay for the van to be fixed, then someone came and offered us their 1999 GMC Suburban. With the thought that our van is too old, and this one may last a little longer- Yes you read it- they gave, gifted, and signed over their Suburban to our family. Do we serve a God of miracles or what?? We have been left awestruck and amazed of His provisions, and abilities to do what we can not imagine can be done!

Thank you Lord for always meeting our needs, and also going up and beyond!!




Comments

  1. Hi my name is Sharon and I saw your prayer request for tickets to the conference in SA with Beth. Did you ever get tickets?
    If not could you please email me at slgb65@yahoo.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! Quite frankly, I was very worried about my van leaving you stranded with all the family somewhere while your mother was visiting.....Lord you are too good...Praise Him, for he is good!

    Can you write about how the visit is going and maybe some pics too?

    lots of love,
    Celina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOOO happy for you guys! The larger vehicle will be such an added blessing! Your kids will have more room and it will be great! See God is ALWAYS on time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...