Skip to main content

The Enemy-


What happens in the heart of your child that you become their enemy?
What happens to them that they actually believe that you , the person who brought them into this world, cared for them when they were sick, fed them and clothed them; is their enemy?

I know the lies- I have heard them. I lived them for a long time. I had expectations of how my mom was to be and when she did not meet those expectations I had NOTHING NICE TO SAY.

WOW-
Thank you Lord that you can even reveal my own heart to myself.

I have wondered if I am reaping what I have sown in my own life. I know that my son is planting seeds in the heart of his future wife against us, against me. I often ask myself how is she supposed to love us when he is dumping everything on her.  When he can't express himself for himself, he expresses it to her and in turn she is to bind our hearts to us and love us. HOW?
 He has expectations that things are supposed to be the same for him, though he packed his bags, moved out and has excluded us from his life since then.

All of this division is based on HIS expectations towards us, but he decided to turn from the expectations of righteousness we had for him.

I guess this is where the scriptures come alive:

Luke 12
51Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. 52For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. 53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

His Word brings division. His Word that so clearly shows that

Titus 3

 10As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, 11knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

What do you do when this person is your son? When he stirs division among the hearts that he should be bringing to Christ as well as to His family?

What do you do when he does not show the example of Christ? When he shows NO HONOR to you or the Lord? When he has spent his lifetime making people believe ill of you? When he has spent his lifetime showing NO loyalty or commitment to His family?

How is his words about us to her honoring to me  or His father? How is he taking counsel and twisting it, honoring?


Isn't one of the commandments Honor thy Father and Mother?

Lord, I so desperately seek Understanding and need you to intervene in my own heart as I struggle with knowing what you have asked me to do, I have done. I struggle with watching as my children turn from the path that you have given us to guide them on. I struggle with understanding how they could say they love the Lord, and slander us with their tongues to others, especially to the ones they so desperately want us to accept. 

Give me strength Lord...


Lord let these Words speak to someones Heart clearly!




Solo para la gloria de Dios
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for people(brothers and sisters) who are willing to reach out and help when they may not even know you... Last week I ordered a Saxon Algebra 1 book from a woman from a homeschooling classified site. The reason why I ordered it is because some where in the sea of boxes I have, there is the test forms for our Algebra and of course I could not find it without opening every box. So I went online and ordered it. The person I was ordering from did not accept Paypal, and I was really needing that test booklet as soon as possible, since that happened to be the math that Maria and Joey were in. I called the woman asking if there was some other way she could help me get these books faster. The first thing she asked me was "Are you  a  Christian?  I said" yes ma'am" She says "I will send the books priority today, before you send me the check. I trust you!" I was amazed, astounded that a sister across the miles, who never saw me or met me would reach her...