Skip to main content

Daily Scripture and thoughts

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. (1 John 1:7 ESV)

Dear Ones

What does it mean to walk in the light? How do we walk and fellowship with one another?

Walking in the light- well- let's first seek and know who is the light? Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour is our light. How do we know or what can guide us to walk in the light?  
The Word is our beacon. The Word can guide us into the Light. It can only be through faithful reading and seeking that we can know we are in the Light.

Without the light in our lives we can not be cleansed from our sins. Have you thought about who you are in sin? How wretched you are and how The Lord  can not put His eyes upon you in that state of sin. Jesus is the way the truth and the Life NO ONE comes to the Father except through HIM. 
There are some who state they have surrendered their lives to Christ but when examined they have no change. They still act the way they did before, talk the way they did before and even think the way they did before. If you are wondering if this is you - maybe just maybe you need to stop and examine your heart and your motives on where you at and who you are to be in Christ.

Christianity is not a social club, or just a way of being nice. It is a state of realizing who you are and how wretched you are without Christ and being willing to surrender to Him. It means you are willing to allow Him to have you,and your life and you are willing to pattern yourself after Christ and live by His every Word.

If this has not happened then you are not where you think you are or who you think you are.

Lord help us to stop going through the motions, help us Lord to stop lying to others because we are not lying to you! Lord may we live completely surrendered to you so we may walk in the Light of you and your Truth.

Solo para la Gloria de Dios
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...