Skip to main content

Daily Scripture and thoughts

But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. (Ephesians 5:3, 4 ESV)

Dear Ones

Sexual immorality, impurity, covetousness, filthiness, foolish talk, crude jokes are things that would describe our society. So clear in scripture it tells us that we are to stay away from it. That these things are not to be NAMED among God's people. Yet these very things are exactly what you see within the body as well as on the streets. In most of these things, there is not difference between a heathen and one who states they live for Christ. It should not be! There should be distinct differences but there isn't.
Why?? Why do we cling to sin?

People know it is wrong who are believers to have sex out of marriage. They know that the Word of God is clear on that, but the Church pretends this is not happening. They turn a blinds eye to the impurity, and allow people to take communion, to move forward within the church as leaders and to serve within its walls. Are we being like Eli- who knew his sons were sinning within the temple, the house of God and he Never stopped them. Yes he told them, he scolded them for their sins, but He never stopped them. Yes the church says don't do these things but there is no consequences for them. They can continue on in their sins, with just mere words in which they had chosen to ignore in first place.

My heart screams- STOP- Stop making a mockery of God. Stop Stop Stop!!!

Lord have mercy on us. Lead us in your right way. Help us Lord to see the sin, and name it, forsake it and make people stand on your Word. Lord you command your people to live by your Word, to follow your ways, and to purify themselves! Purify the righteous Lord Help us to submit and to love you more than our own bodies.

In Jesus Name
Amen

Solo para la gloria de Dios
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...